I love me a good blog survey, and while I was perusing the internet for some Friday blog post inspiration, I happened upon this survey over at Carrots N’ Cake (which is titled there as 29 Questions, but I think it might be a typo) and thought it would be fun! Let’s get to it!
1. Who are you named after? My parents named me after Mallory Keaton from Family Ties and if I ever meet Michael J. Fox I really hope he does not ask for my name because I think I’ll come off a little stalkerish.
2. Last time you cried? Oprah’s speech at the Golden Globes, and every time I rewatch it (approximately a hundred times a day)>
3. Do you like your handwriting? I do, but I hate my cursive. My signature can at best be described as “clearly given up trying”.
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Oven roasted turkey. Get out of here with that smoked mesquite garbage!
5. Do you still have your tonsils? Yep!
6. Would you bungee jump? I think so! I wouldn’t want to go alone though.
7. What is your favorite kind of cereal? I love Apple Jacks, but I also appreciate Grape Nuts. I don’t know what this means.
8. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Do people actually do that?
9. Do you think you’re strong? I still can’t open a jar of pickles by myself if that’s what you’re asking.
10. Favorite ice cream? Ben & Jerry’s New York Super Fudge Chunk.
11. What is the first thing you notice about a person? I started to write “teeth” and realized how weird that sounded so I guess my answer is a smile.
12. Football or baseball? Football. I don’t have the required ten hours to sit through a baseball game.
13. What color pants are you wearing? Blue (jeans).
14. Last thing you ate? Some walnuts I had with my lunch.
15. What are you listening to? I’ve been listening to the San Junipero playlist on Spotify like it’s my job.
17. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Purple mountain majesty.
18.. Favorite smell? Everyday smell? Lavender. Food smell? Pot roast. I wish there was a pot roast candle.
19. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? I think my dad?
20. Married? Happily engaged and avoiding “have you set a date yet??” questions!
21. Hair color? Light brown.
22. Eye color? Blue.
23. Favorite food to eat? I’ll make this more of a “last meal” kind of question and say fried chicken, mashed potatoes with brown gravy, green beans, and a biscuit.
24. Scary movies or happy endings? I like both, but for the sake of being able to sleep at night, I’d have to say happy ending.
25. Last movie you watched? I think The Last Jedi? Yikes, that’s been awhile. Sorry, Black Mirror and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel took over my life after Christmas.
26. What color shirt are you wearing? White, but with a crimson and white striped cardigan.
27. Favorite Holiday? Thanksgiving, because most of my last meal items are readily available.
28. Beer or Wine? Wine, please!
29. Night owl or morning person? Morning person. I’m dead to the world by 9:30 pm.
30. Favorite day of the week? TGIF, Y’all!