This year I am keeping my list short and simple because, well you’ll see it in the last goal, but this could be an expensive year for me so I gotta reign in that budget and keep things realistic! Plus, Jake and I are finally gonna buckle down soon and plan our wedding (we literally haven’t done a thing since we got engaged in August lol), so that’s another potential big expense! Either way, I’m trying to keep it budget friendly in 2018, whilst still challenging myself and having fun!
- Run three half marathons. I’m currently signed up for the Rock & Roll Dallas, and the Texas Bluebonnet Half, but I need one more! Maybe a virtual run?!
- Develop a consistent weight lifting routine.
- Start and finish the Lord of The Rings books.
- Read 20 books. My number of books read really took a nose dive in 2017 once I committed to finishing the Harry Potter series, so I’m going to keep the bar low at 20 since I plan on reading LOTR, but I could surpass that then that would be great!
- Make my Instagram posts about running something better than just a dumb picture of my socks. I know y’all have to be tired of it, and I am too!
- Buy a new car. I’ve had my POS, I’m sorry, Jetta, since 2010, and it is time to say goodbye. I feel financially ready, but I’m still so nervous! Everything about car buying makes me want to break out into hives, but thankfully Jake and my Dad will be there to help, now I just need an on-site medic to be there with an oxygen tank.
What are your goals for the year?