Way back in the day (like 3 years ago. YIKES), I used to post a made up series called “Summer Bucket List” where I’d set up a list of silly goals or things to try during the summer. I’d link you to the old posts, but no one needs to see how bad I used to be at formatting my posts. No one. Blogger blunders and nonsense aside, while I do have my monthly goals going strong each month, I thought it would be fun to feature some not-so-serious, or some fun tasks (okay, the word “tasks” doesn’t sound very fun, but there’s only so many times a person can hit up Thesauraus.com) to try before the summer season is over!
- Start/Re-read Harry Potter I read books 1-4 as they came out years ago, but after watching some of the movies this past weekend, I think I’m ready to hop on the HP train (or Hogwarts Express, if you will. I’ll see myself out) again!
- Throw a Pinterest-worthy movie night – complete with string lights, popcorn, and a ton of pillows and blankets.
- Make an ice cream float.
- Recreate my own iced Starbucks drink.
- Have a craft day (please feel free to create a GoFundMe page so I can have a Super Market Sweep like haul at Michael’s Crafts for this).
- Paint my nails the loudest color imaginable.
- This may tie in with craft day, but I’d really like to make my own running bracelet, similar to Momentum Jewelry or Leisure Loops!
- Go get a snow-cone (extra points if they sell the sour powder you can add on top).
What are some your Summer Bucket List goals?