If you access to any form of media or news source, heck, even a telegram delivered to you by a colonial man on a horse, you are probably well aware of the current political events going on in this country. By the time this posts, I’m sure something else will already have happened, so I almost feel ridiculous pin pointing anything specific to this week alone (but for the sake of my TimeHop…it’s been real, James Comey). That being said, I’ve comprised a list of things that I now trust far more than our president, and the current White House. Please feel free to add to the list in the comments!
- A Nairobi prince.
- The Sketchers Shape Up’s promise that they actually make you lose weight.
- Someone that confuses The Onion for an actual news source.
- It Works wraps.
- “Like if you…” or “Share if you…” FB posts.
- NBC’s loyalty to Conan O’Brien.
- This girl in my first grade class who said she would be my best friend if I let her borrow my pen. (We did NOT become best friends, nor did I ever get my pen back!)
- Someone who claims to be gluten sensitive, but orders a beer with their meal.
- If I were to be approached by Tom Cruise and John Travolta about an “exciting opportunity”.
- A water skiing squirrel.
- My dog when she gets into the trash while I’m away, but upon my return acts super nonchalant as if I’m supposed to believe someone broke in, specifically chewed up an empty Kleenex box, and then left.
- Golf point system (never ask someone who is hilariously bad at math to understand why a negative score is supposed to be good).
- Amy Sherman-Palladino.
- That if I buy an avocado on a Sunday, that it can at least have the decency to not go bad by Tuesday.
- A any notion of a Friends reunion.
- Myself, at the following establishments: Target, Sephora, Half Price Books, HomeGoods, and Michael’s Crafts.
Can’t wait to see what the next four years will bring (*intense eye roll*). Also, I hope no one was offended by this. I think we can collectively agree that he is terrible regardless of our political party affiliations, so please just keep in mind this is was meant to be silly and I’m not attacking anyone’s personal beliefs. However, if you are looking to start a comment war, please direct your hostility to literally any post on Facebook, as I’m sure you are more likely to receive attention there.